Snap! Raise handles high volumes of sensitive information and is committed to utilizing data security practices that meet and exceed industry standards. Snap! Raise uses WePay, the largest and most trusted payment processor in the country, to securely process credit card donations. Furthermore, the Snap! Raise website is SSL encrypted, and we do not store any credit card data. Please refer to the Safety & Compliance page for more information.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive a refund on my donation?
- Did my donation go through?
- I purchased a gift for a participant – when will it arrive?
- I purchased a gift for a participant, but I wasn’t required to provide a size?
- Can I donate by cash or check?
- Can I donate to a campaign that has closed?
- How do I donate to a fundraiser?
- How do I share a fundraiser on social media?
- How do I know if my donation has been processed?
- I accidentally purchased a gift for a participant – can I get a refund?