Snap! Raise fundraiser webpages only accept online debit and credit card donations. If you wish to contribute to a fundraiser by cash or check, you can do so by giving your contribution directly to the participant or group leader. Checks should be written out to the name of the campaign. After the group leader receives the check, they will notify our support team to add the funds to the fundraiser and credit the participant's account.
Articles in this section
- Can I receive a refund on my donation?
- Did my donation go through?
- I purchased a gift for a participant – when will it arrive?
- I purchased a gift for a participant, but I wasn’t required to provide a size?
- Can I donate by cash or check?
- Can I donate to a campaign that has closed?
- How do I donate to a fundraiser?
- How do I share a fundraiser on social media?
- How do I know if my donation has been processed?
- I accidentally purchased a gift for a participant – can I get a refund?